How much is home dog/puppy training?

I'm thinking about getting a home dog trainer. How much does it usually cost? I know it depends and the price varies, but what does it generally cost? I'm thinking about getting a trainer from barkbusters. Anyone heard of them? Are they successful at…

I'm thinking about getting a home dog trainer. How much does it usually cost? I know it depends and the price varies, but what does it generally cost? I'm thinking about getting a trainer from barkbusters. Anyone heard of them? Are they successful at…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How much is home dog/puppy training?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much is home dog/puppy training?

How much is home dog/puppy training? Dogs Training Discussions
      I'm thinking about getting a home dog trainer. How much does it usually cost? I know it depends and the price varies, but what does it generally cost? I'm thinking about getting a trainer from barkbusters. Anyone heard of them? Are they successful at what they do? Also, in general, do these (dog training) lessons pay off. That is, are they even worth it/ beneficial? If it helps at all, I live in California.

How much is home dog/puppy training? Dogs Training Discussions
    • well if i was you id do a obedience class that way your training your dog and not some stranger i think hands on is alot better for you and the dog plus you get socialize your dog will be alot more dog/people friendly...now if theres a real big problem you cant solve your self then call a personal dog trainer...at a pet store the classes will cost around $100