Wjhat are some techniques to keep my dog from "dragging" me when I am walking it on a leash?

Walking a dog with leash: how to stop the "dragging" habit.

Wjhat are some techniques to keep my dog from "dragging" me when I am walking it on a leash?

Walking a dog with leash: how to stop the "dragging" habit....
    General Dog Discussions : Wjhat are some techniques to keep my dog from "dragging" me when I am walking it on a leash?...

• hold him on a small leash and every time he pulls give him a tug and say no in a deep voice. You could also try ...................Prong training collars that help you control even the most stubborn dog.

• my dog used to drag me to. it depends on how big or small they are you could use a choker collar for a bigger dog. the choker collar doesn't really hurt the dog it just makes them aware that they are doing something wrong. and you cant put it directly around their neck it has to go alittle higher towards the head instead of the neck. for a smaller dog you could use a harness.

• Fortis,Enjoy the time you spend with your pet by attending an obedient class. You will learn how to train your dog to heal which will stop him/her from dragging you on the walk.Jill R