Where to get classes for dog training?

I am in college to be a zoo keeper and was told by the assistant director at the zoo I'm interning at that taking courses in dog training would make me more hirable because things in dog training can apply greatly to other species. But I have absolutely…

I am in college to be a zoo keeper and was told by the assistant director at the zoo I'm interning at that taking courses in dog training would make me more hirable because things in dog training can apply greatly to other species. But I have absolutely…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Where to get classes for dog training?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where to get classes for dog training?

Where to get classes for dog training? Dogs Training Discussions
      I am in college to be a zoo keeper and was told by the assistant director at the zoo I'm interning at that taking courses in dog training would make me more hirable because things in dog training can apply greatly to other species. But I have absolutely no idea what kind of places offer training classes without you having a dog in training, and I don't have a dog.Where can I go to get dog training classes, without having to provide my own dog if possible?

Where to get classes for dog training? Dogs Training Discussions