Will you be giving your dogs something for christmas?

I will give my dogs, a cute packet inside a new dog bowl which will include an edible card,treats...more treats, a kong, and a chew bone!!WHAT WILL YOU GIVE YOUR DOG?Yeah...I think they deserve a gift too! =)

I will give my dogs, a cute packet inside a new dog bowl which will include an edible card,treats...more treats, a kong, and a chew bone!!WHAT WILL YOU GIVE YOUR DOG?Yeah...I think they deserve a gift too! =)...
    General Dog Discussions : Will you be giving your dogs something for christmas?...

• Will you be giving your dogs something for christmas?

Will you be giving your dogs something for christmas? General Dog Discussions
      I will give my dogs, a cute packet inside a new dog bowl which will include an edible card,treats...more treats, a kong, and a chew bone!!WHAT WILL YOU GIVE YOUR DOG?Yeah...I think they deserve a gift too! =)

Will you be giving your dogs something for christmas? General Dog Discussions
    • Yeah I bought my little stella-doo a new collar and dog treats, she doesnt know what it is but oh well i'm a dork like that and she should get a gift too

• I have two dogs, and YES! i'll give them x-mas gifts of course!1)REX: dog booties, rawhide bone, fleece blanket to sleep on :)2) KANSAS: squishy tug toy, Rawhide bone, Dog bed :)DOGS ARE WONDERFUL! rex is a sheltie: purebred, fixed, male kansas is an australian shepherd/ akita/ lab mix, fixed, female:)

• Definitely! My dogs are like my kids, they occupy as much space in my heart. Right now they are in their sweaters because of how cold it is outside and curled up on the bed. For Christmas they will get new toys and treats. I also buy for other dogs in my family and so does everyone else in my family. Dogs do so much for us, I think they deserve to be a part of the celebrations.

• Any gift u give to ur pet it depends on his/her personality, for example mine is a girl and she is a playful and energetic lady, so i am going to give to my beautiful dog a cute dress she can wear on christmas night, of course santa is giving her a nice toy so she can play with, and also i will buy her Veterinarian's Best Nature's Creations Breath Treat-Mint Dog Treats. People use parsley seed oil to assure their breath is fresh. Dogs instinctively chew grass. Breath Treat-Mints combine these ingredients to freshen your dog's breath - which can be very important when you get a nice, big "doggie kiss" on the face. Breath Treat-Mints have been created and approved by a veterinarian. i think this would help my dog because she loves to kiss me.

• i get my doggies stuff all year round but make i big fuss over all seven of them at christmasi give the a little bit of left over turkey with gravey as a special treat ( i only do this once a year ) i get them all a dog bone to keep them quiet on christmas evein the morning i am giving maisie a : new dog bed, new collar, a tug toy and a raw hide chewdanio a : new dog bed, new lead, a kong and a raw hide chewpluto a : new dog bed, new lead, new collar, a blanket and a raw hide chewkeekee a : new bed, some puppy training toilet pads, a puppy treat bag and a bunny rabbit toydino a : new bed, a car ramp, a chew toy and a raw hide chewhubby a : new bed, a carrot toy, a dog mince pie and a raw hide chewsammy a: new bed, a new water bowl ( chewed her previous one), a blanket, a collar and a raw hide chewi no its a lot of stuff and i no they dont no what christmas is and probably dont care but i still love them and they are as much of the family as my mom and dad

• I am not only going to give my dog a present I am going to take her out for a day of fun on Christmas! I'm going to take her to the groomers, take her for a nice walk, and have her relax on the couch with me and watch Christmas movies. I'm going to buy her a cute little Santa outfit that has a red hat with a white ball at the end and a cute little red and white jacket. This Christmas is going to be the best!Happy Holidays to everyone(:

• I have 13 dogs and they will each get a present, if not several. I won't be travelling to see family, where my sisters and parents give them gifts also, so they won't be getting as much this year. Perhaps they will get some in the mail.I will be giving them snacks and toys. And this year, the chihuahuas are getting hoodies, christmas t-shirts and dresses.Merry Christmas!!! Hope your dogs enjoy their gifts!

• I always give my dogs Christmas presents too. Buddy is getting a new orthopedic bed and treats. Bitsy is getting a new coat, a new squeaky toy raccoon, and treats. They're part of the family. They always share in the festivities.

• We always give our dog Chritmas presents. This year we're spending Christmas with the daughter and her family. So I'm in charge of getting our dog and their two dogs presents. It's gonna be bones to chew on, a box of treats and a squeeky toy each. Because I'm a push over.