Are there any Dog Training Schools or Programs in the Dallas, TX area?

I'm wanting to go to school to become a dog trainer and I live in Denton, Tx but I am willing to travel some. I am having a hard time finding anything on the internet about dog training schools or programs in the Dallas area. Please help!

I'm wanting to go to school to become a dog trainer and I live in Denton, Tx but I am willing to travel some. I am having a hard time finding anything on the internet about dog training schools or programs in the Dallas area. Please help!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Are there any Dog Training Schools or Programs in the Dallas, TX area?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are there any Dog Training Schools or Programs in the Dallas, TX area?

Are there any Dog Training Schools or Programs in the Dallas, TX area? Dogs Training Discussions
      I'm wanting to go to school to become a dog trainer and I live in Denton, Tx but I am willing to travel some. I am having a hard time finding anything on the internet about dog training schools or programs in the Dallas area. Please help!

Are there any Dog Training Schools or Programs in the Dallas, TX area? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Got Marley-My German Shepherd back today from alldogsunleashed.com on with his initial training done. He is tons more responsive, calm and stopped doing the crazy crap he used to do. All without a leash and without Neutering him. I highly recommend these guys, Came in, showed me and my wife how to work with the dog and made him smarter in just 2 weeks. We're already planning for advanced training later.you dont believe me check out the video. Pretty funny when they make you run around the dog in the middle of the road and show you how it works.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUtc1GxVWg&feature=player_embedded