I have a dog that I want to sign up 4 the Canine Good Citizens test!?

I have a good dog that would be a good canidate for this. How do I contact someone who can test dogs then register them as a Canine Good Citizen? Please help!

I have a good dog that would be a good canidate for this. How do I contact someone who can test dogs then register them as a Canine Good Citizen? Please help!...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a dog that I want to sign up 4 the Canine Good Citizens test!?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a dog that I want to sign up 4 the Canine Good Citizens test!?

I have a dog that I want to sign up 4 the Canine Good Citizens test!? General Dog Discussions
      I have a good dog that would be a good canidate for this. How do I contact someone who can test dogs then register them as a Canine Good Citizen? Please help!

I have a dog that I want to sign up 4 the Canine Good Citizens test!? General Dog Discussions
    • On the AKC website they have a number you can call/where you can find trainers and tests near your area.It's HIGHLY recommended that you go through a training course first, because they directly go over what you dog needs to do. Usually, the same places that teach the CGC also have people who can test.