What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro?

I have a dog that is older that has a bad hip and we have had rocks and sand but it's not working.

What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro?

I have a dog that is older that has a bad hip and we have had rocks and sand but it's not working....
    General Dog Discussions : What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro?...

• What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro?

What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro? General Dog Discussions
      I have a dog that is older that has a bad hip and we have had rocks and sand but it's not working.

What isa good foundation that is not sand and rock that I could use for my dogs to use to go to the restro? General Dog Discussions