What vaccinations do my dogs need before going to other countries?

I'm getting ready to move to Okinawa, Japan with my fiance. What vaccinations will I need to get for my dogs? Is there a site I can go to?

I'm getting ready to move to Okinawa, Japan with my fiance. What vaccinations will I need to get for my dogs? Is there a site I can go to?...
    General Dog Discussions : What vaccinations do my dogs need before going to other countries?...

• What vaccinations do my dogs need before going to other countries?

What vaccinations do my dogs need before going to other countries? General Dog Discussions
      I'm getting ready to move to Okinawa, Japan with my fiance. What vaccinations will I need to get for my dogs? Is there a site I can go to?

What vaccinations do my dogs need before going to other countries? General Dog Discussions
    • The basic steps for importing accompanied pets are:1. Implant a microchip for identification of the pet prior to vaccination for rabies.2. Get two rabies shots within the effective interval. Age of the pet should be 90 days or greater at first vaccination, with second vaccination no more than 1 year before import.3. Get a blood test after the second rabies shot.4. Make advance notification of the pet importation to AQS no later than 40 days prior to arrival. The exact form for this advance notification will not be available (on the AQS website) until January 2005.5. The pet must stay in the exporting country at least 180 days but no more than two years after the date of blood sampling.6. Upon arrival, submit the following documents to AQS:International Health certificate.Two rabies vaccination certificates.Advanced notification acknowledgement sent from AQS.An Import Quarantine Application Form provided by AQS.