How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse?

I want to throw a party for my horse, Cowboy, who is an EX-barrel racer. He is a Dun QH, 16hh. I want it to be fun for him and people - kids and adults. I am already making carrot cake, and some treats. What else can i do?I would make a hat for him but…

How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse?

I want to throw a party for my horse, Cowboy, who is an EX-barrel racer. He is a Dun QH, 16hh. I want it to be fun for him and people - kids and adults. I am already making carrot cake, and some treats. What else can i do?I would make a hat for him but…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse?

How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse? Dogs Training Discussions
      I want to throw a party for my horse, Cowboy, who is an EX-barrel racer. He is a Dun QH, 16hh. I want it to be fun for him and people - kids and adults. I am already making carrot cake, and some treats. What else can i do?I would make a hat for him but how?

How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Take him for a pleasure ride.Make sure he gets alot of attention.Play bobbing for apples (horses and people love it)Carrot hunt(kids and horses love it )(have prizes fr the kids tho)Pamper your horse make him look spiffyi had a bithday party for my horse last year and im having another in a few days

• Horses and people love costume contests! The people get to groom and dress up their horses (the animals LOVE the attention) and the people get to be creative and enjoy other people's ideas! Also some mounted and ground games like pole bending, mounted obstacle courses and group trail rides are really fun. What about a "parade"? You can dress up and ride through town if your city allows it or just invite your friends family and neighbors that are not usually around horses to watch a parade through the barn. And why not have a tack swap meet while everyone is at the party? You can trade your used tack you don't need or use for some that you do! Have fun!