What are some fun activities I can do or set up for my indoor cat?

How dull is the life of a housecat! nap. eat. nap. lick. poo. look out the window. lick. nap. eat. instead of letting him have fun outsite and risk having him get a disease, eaten, hit by a car, or something like that. so what are some fun awesome games…

How dull is the life of a housecat! nap. eat. nap. lick. poo. look out the window. lick. nap. eat. instead of letting him have fun outsite and risk having him get a disease, eaten, hit by a car, or something like that. so what are some fun awesome games…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun activities I can do or set up for my indoor cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun activities I can do or set up for my indoor cat?

What are some fun activities I can do or set up for my indoor cat? Dogs Training Discussions
      How dull is the life of a housecat! nap. eat. nap. lick. poo. look out the window. lick. nap. eat. instead of letting him have fun outsite and risk having him get a disease, eaten, hit by a car, or something like that. so what are some fun awesome games or whatever i can do for my cat?

What are some fun activities I can do or set up for my indoor cat? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Make him a play box or set out some string. Bells are so much fun for cats, the noise will make them excited. Try it. I made one from my cat, she LOVED it. =)

• mine love catnip toys and little mice they fling them all round the living room lol! they also like to playfight through a washing basket, they find the simplest things interesting its so cute... they also like to climb in shoes etc lol. i have 2 cats they keep each other occupied. or maybe thats not an option... but otherwise yes its the toys that they love!! my baby neice has a baby tent to play in, that also provided some fun for my feline friends too. they arent hard to please.

• my cats love furry mice toys and empty boxes. I cut holes in the sides or make a flap at the top and they poke at each other and pop out of the openings. A little catnip helps pass the day too.I leave a treat or 2 out in different places and it gives them an unexpected surprise as they make their way around during the day.I also have a cat DVD which has birds, squirrels(they love that part), fish butterflies. THey sit and watch it, it has bird songs and buzzing bees. Sometimes they just like to sit in the window and watch the ducks.

• I think it really depends on the cat. I've had cats that play with that little plastic thing you peel off of the milk gallon.... for hours. Other cats play with shoe strings, balls of paper, toys I've bought at the store, etc. etc.I just make sure to leave a television on a channel that isn't loud and scary (The weather channel or cartoon network) when I'm gone. Also, lots of balls that have jingly bells inside are fun for them. Recently, I bought this round toy that looks like a big donut, it has a ball in it and openings on the sides so the kitties can reach inside and give the ball a spin. They play with that for awhile and then chase eachother up an down the stairs.