What are fun ways to entertain your ducks?

Most of the day my ducks just sit there and wait for me to come outside so I can give them more worms. What is a way I can make my ducks have fun? They have a pool,but then the water gets all dirty in 15 minutes,and they don't like swimming in dirty…

Most of the day my ducks just sit there and wait for me to come outside so I can give them more worms. What is a way I can make my ducks have fun? They have a pool,but then the water gets all dirty in 15 minutes,and they don't like swimming in dirty…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are fun ways to entertain your ducks?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are fun ways to entertain your ducks?

What are fun ways to entertain your ducks? Dogs Training Discussions
      Most of the day my ducks just sit there and wait for me to come outside so I can give them more worms. What is a way I can make my ducks have fun? They have a pool,but then the water gets all dirty in 15 minutes,and they don't like swimming in dirty water. I would like for them to have something to do while I am doing other things. It would make me and my ducks happier.

What are fun ways to entertain your ducks? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You ducks don't need to play despite your need to imagine they do (btw, that's called anthropomorphizing). If ducks spent allot of time "playing" they would need to take in allot more calories. Nature didn't account for that. Ducks are supposed to eat, groom themselves, swim if possible, display courtship behavior, mate and raise little ducks. Some flying and walking around as well. Hopefully you are feeding them more than worms. They need a good game bird or duck mash that's formulated with plenty of calcium. Consider dumping the pool water and adding clean water several times per day (it's what I do). Ducks don't need to play, nice of you to care tho.