What are some fun crafts to do with my guinea pig?

I need something fun to do with my guinea pig, Casey. I want to make things for him to use. You know instead of a boring old cage is there any thing easy I can make for him? Like a hammock, or something cool he can use tha dosn't require a lot of…

I need something fun to do with my guinea pig, Casey. I want to make things for him to use. You know instead of a boring old cage is there any thing easy I can make for him? Like a hammock, or something cool he can use tha dosn't require a lot of…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun crafts to do with my guinea pig?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun crafts to do with my guinea pig?

What are some fun crafts to do with my guinea pig? Dogs Training Discussions
      I need something fun to do with my guinea pig, Casey. I want to make things for him to use. You know instead of a boring old cage is there any thing easy I can make for him? Like a hammock, or something cool he can use tha dosn't require a lot of steps. Something easy, small, and nice for him?Please answer? Help!!!!

What are some fun crafts to do with my guinea pig? Dogs Training Discussions
    • How about taking some old kleenex boxes and cutting out a door and a window for them to play in. They will be great at doing demolition themselves.Making anything that they can hide in and chew on would be great for them.

• definitely create play homes! i actually bought my Guinea Pig a wooden house. they are small and come with windows and a hole on top so they could clime through. make mazes out of cardboard and ramps using books. they make clear plastic balls for guinea pigs to roll around in.the possibillities are endless!!!

• i dont have a guniea pig but a rabbit there pretty close any way what i did was got a nice size box that my rabbit had space to move around in and i cut doors that where easy open and i made windows it looks really cool it totally makes them happy any it gives you somthing to doName plaque first get a peice of wood thats fancy then paint it and with fine paint write there names i added sparkles to mine it looks awsome then you get some wire and put beads on it and curls the wire Hope i helped