How do I introduce my brother's miniature dachshund to my two 5 year old cats?

They are all now living together for a few weeks, and need to somehow get along. The dog is a very hyper, spoiled male. One of my cats keeps poking her head in to explore, while the other keeps hiding. The hiding cat has had bad experiences with dogs…

They are all now living together for a few weeks, and need to somehow get along. The dog is a very hyper, spoiled male. One of my cats keeps poking her head in to explore, while the other keeps hiding. The hiding cat has had bad experiences with dogs…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I introduce my brother's miniature dachshund to my two 5 year old cats?...

• How do I introduce my brother's miniature dachshund to my two 5 year old cats?

How do I introduce my brother's miniature dachshund to my two 5 year old cats? General Dog Discussions
      They are all now living together for a few weeks, and need to somehow get along. The dog is a very hyper, spoiled male. One of my cats keeps poking her head in to explore, while the other keeps hiding. The hiding cat has had bad experiences with dogs before. Any advice?

How do I introduce my brother's miniature dachshund to my two 5 year old cats? General Dog Discussions
    • here is a link called How to get cats and dogs to be friendshttp://www.bukisa.com/articles/8160_cats-and-dogs-can-be-friendsI am sure it will help.. remember Dachshunds are bred to hunt so start by training and controlling the dog.