What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize?

i am looking for some fun and simple games that i can play at home with my guinea-pig to help us bond?Thanks x

What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize?

i am looking for some fun and simple games that i can play at home with my guinea-pig to help us bond?Thanks x...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize?

What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize? Dogs Training Discussions
      i am looking for some fun and simple games that i can play at home with my guinea-pig to help us bond?Thanks x

What are some fun and interactive games that i can play with my Guinea-pig to help us bond and socialize? Dogs Training Discussions
    • i don'tt know any game games but i just hold them every day give them plenty of greens and let them run around on and near you alltheyy need to do isrealizee your not a Predator andyou'lll be best Friends and also remember these are not dogs so don't exspect them to wait at the cage door for you to open it for some the best you get is a squeak or purr and them not running and hiding this does not mean they don't love you it means they accept you as a friend

• Games I play with my piggy coltonHide n Seek - Connect 2 small playpens. Put something infront of you and pretend your hiding. Your piggy will try to find you and when he does, he has to hide, so you have to put something in the pin like a small box or something, act like you cannot find him, then .. after 10 seconds of acting, touch him. He will be it again!Tag - Say "Tag im it" Inside the playpen and try to touch him. When you touch him , dont let him get you!Chase! This is something that you have to do, not him, just chase him!Playpen eyes- When your in the playpen, close your eyes. And.. try to find him! Don't hurt him tho!! When you touch him, hold him and start lap time!Every 2nd of the month, me and colton have fun day! Those are the games we're gonna play today.