what theme should we name our dogs litter of puppies?

my friends dog is about to have a litter of puppies. they are labradoddle puppies. and there is likely to be about 7-8. what theme should we use to name the puppies?

my friends dog is about to have a litter of puppies. they are labradoddle puppies. and there is likely to be about 7-8. what theme should we use to name the puppies?...
    General Dog Discussions : what theme should we name our dogs litter of puppies?...

• what theme should we name our dogs litter of puppies?

what theme should we name our dogs litter of puppies? General Dog Discussions
      my friends dog is about to have a litter of puppies. they are labradoddle puppies. and there is likely to be about 7-8. what theme should we use to name the puppies?

what theme should we name our dogs litter of puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • I'll bet you $50 that people wont be able to answer this question without first giving their opinions on Labradoodles and other crossbreeds that are (evidentally) a sin to own. Good luck! (Email me and I'll tell you where to send my $50!!!)Uh-oh....., by the looks of it, I may be owing YOU $50!!!!!

• You could name it after the friends characters - PheobeRachelMonicaRossChandlerJoeyGunterand if theres 8 you can have Janice!Also I think the snow hite and dwarves is a really good idea!

• i suppose they are yellow right? well you could name them after the deserts in australia. like sandy, victoria, simpson and stuff. hope i helped. i have a dog named Sandy.Edit: Labradoodles are really good puppies. But I prefer purebreeds like the Labrador.

• food condiments is always a pretty good idea.cats-upmustardmayorelishtoba (tobasco)barbiwasabiolivevinegar (vinaigrette) honeysalsatartarhorseradish

• if there is more than one female dog in the household i usually name the dog after the mother ie: my 2 are named Abbey-rose and Analiese and there mother is Adel

• How about naming them after your friend, the stupid thing they have done, and what they have created?-Greedy (your friend, on getting the money for the puppies)-Selfish (caring about the money they can get as opposed to reasons for breeding)-Pig (greedy)-Careless (not fixing the parent dogs)-Mutt (what the puppies are)-Unhealthy (what the puppies are)-Unnecessary (what the puppies are)-Dumbass (what your friend is)Happy mutt naming!This dog may be "established", as in there are too many "breeders", but it is NOT a recognised breed, and never will be. Thus, they are mutts, and shouldn't be bred intentionally.

• Maybe spices and herbs?Herbs: Basil, Hawthorne, Ginger, Sage, RosemarySpices: Paprika, Cayenne (pepper), Juniper, NutmegThere are so many I could just keep going. But, with this category you have over 20 options and all sorts of colors. Good luck!!!*to the people who have a prob with breeding and are talking crap to the asker*This dog is now an established breed, so gtf over it. Why must you be so rude??KEEP THE THUMBS DOWNS COMING!! You all need a fricking life...seriously. It's not even this person's dog.

• Why not call them what they are! Labradoodle is so stupid, they're labrador x poodle! MUTTS not a breed. Just shut up and I hope you feel proud about these puppies taking homes that could have gone to shelter dogs. Why not visit a shelter and ask about how many puppies/dogs are put down because of byb!

• Serious or silly, evocative or ironic--whatever you decide to christen your dog, it better be something you're comfortable both printing on veterinary forms as well as yelling at the top of your lungs from the other side of the park.here are some categorical lists of good dog names http://dogtime.com/dog-names.html