How to get rid of the ticks?

My 3 dogs have ticks I have tried everything to get rid of them I have tried tick shampoo, taking them to get groomed the collars & the front line plus as well as k-9 advantix but they just keep coming back how can I kill the ticks outside & keep them…

My 3 dogs have ticks I have tried everything to get rid of them I have tried tick shampoo, taking them to get groomed the collars & the front line plus as well as k-9 advantix but they just keep coming back how can I kill the ticks outside & keep them…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How to get rid of the ticks?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to get rid of the ticks?

How to get rid of the ticks? Other Pet Discussions
      My 3 dogs have ticks I have tried everything to get rid of them I have tried tick shampoo, taking them to get groomed the collars & the front line plus as well as k-9 advantix but they just keep coming back how can I kill the ticks outside & keep them away from my dogs? HELP!

How to get rid of the ticks? Other Pet Discussions
    • I dont know how to keep them off the dog if medicated stuff doesnt work but dabbing a bit of washing up liquid (straight from the bottle, dont mix with water)on the tick will make it drop of within a few mins

• as a groomer, i know, ticks can be nasty.start by taking them to the groomer, getting them dipped and ALL the ticks removed. ticks dont just fall off when they die they have to be clamped, twisted, and pulled, and you have to ask your groomer to make sure they get the head out, this can cause infection.while your dog is at the groomer, go home, bug bomb your house, and spray bomb your yard. ticks live inside and outside, so its best to do both. you can get bug bombs at meijer and walmart but usually you can only find yard spray at pet stores. when they come home from the groomer, re-apply a monthly preventative, your advantix/frontline/liberty, whatever.you need to get a handle on these ticks and take them all out at once, i've been through it, i know its hard, but its the best advice i have. hope it helps!