Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?

Does it work? How do you give it to them and how much? Also someone told me about a product called badgers(?) that you rub on your dog to keep ticks off. What is this?only people who have actually used brewer's yeast and garlic need to answer this. I…

Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?

Does it work? How do you give it to them and how much? Also someone told me about a product called badgers(?) that you rub on your dog to keep ticks off. What is this?only people who have actually used brewer's yeast and garlic need to answer this. I…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?

Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative? Other Pet Discussions
      Does it work? How do you give it to them and how much? Also someone told me about a product called badgers(?) that you rub on your dog to keep ticks off. What is this?only people who have actually used brewer's yeast and garlic need to answer this. I don't care what your opinions on it are if you've never even tried it.

Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative? Other Pet Discussions
    • Since I'm not a gullible granny-tale-believing sucker,of course I don't.NO "home remedy" repels fleas...or any other insect.INSECTICIDES KILL them.Try 21st.century progress.If you only want your fairy tales reinforced...WHY ASK???? Talk to your mirror next time.

• Use garlic and have not had fleas for 2 years tried brewers east gives my 2 dogs chronic wind that don’t smell to nice i give 1 clove every 4 days for each dog mixed in with there foodIt does work one of my dogs is allergic to all chemical treatment that the vet has prescribedIt will not kill fleas but will stop them getting comfortable on your dog

• Garlic can irritate a dog, so be careful with it. If you want something that's more natural, you can use Canine Target Spray for Fleas. I use it on my dogs and I really like it because it is all natural. It's a herbal forumla that acts as insect repellant - without any side effects!!Here's the link: http://www.petwellbeing.com/dog-fleas-p69.cfm