How do I get rid of fleas and ticks from my yard?

I've tried everything bathing my dogs daily, flea and tick collars, powders, sprays, drops. I even coated my dogs in baby oil and Vaseline. Nothing has works yet for me. So do any of you have a idea of what I can do to get rid of these pasty fleas and…

I've tried everything bathing my dogs daily, flea and tick collars, powders, sprays, drops. I even coated my dogs in baby oil and Vaseline. Nothing has works yet for me. So do any of you have a idea of what I can do to get rid of these pasty fleas and…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get rid of fleas and ticks from my yard?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get rid of fleas and ticks from my yard?

How do I get rid of fleas and ticks from my yard? Other Pet Discussions
      I've tried everything bathing my dogs daily, flea and tick collars, powders, sprays, drops. I even coated my dogs in baby oil and Vaseline. Nothing has works yet for me. So do any of you have a idea of what I can do to get rid of these pasty fleas and ticks off my dogs and out of my yard? Please Help Me. ASAP. I'm going crazy.

How do I get rid of fleas and ticks from my yard? Other Pet Discussions
    • You need to treat your dogs and things like chairs, that they may sit on with something like Flyaway's Fly Free Zone like they use in kennels and stables - http://www.countrysmiths.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=FA%5FR4