What are some fun things to do with your dogs?

I have two beagles and they are not very active so things like frisbee are out of the question. I don't really want to teach them any tricks or anything. I just want some fun things to do with them.

I have two beagles and they are not very active so things like frisbee are out of the question. I don't really want to teach them any tricks or anything. I just want some fun things to do with them....
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun things to do with your dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to do with your dogs?

What are some fun things to do with your dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have two beagles and they are not very active so things like frisbee are out of the question. I don't really want to teach them any tricks or anything. I just want some fun things to do with them.

What are some fun things to do with your dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Take them for a walk in a park or forestDogs LOVE to go boating .... That is my dogs absolute favorite FUN activity!Go for a car ride.With Beagles being scent hounds, why not hide treats all around your house or yard for them to sniff out and find?