Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks?

I have since given him a Frontline Plus application but am worried I might get a tick now. We've never had a tick problem before!What can I spray in yard that is safe to pets and animals but keeps ticks at bay? And where do I spray it? Every inch of…

Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks?

I have since given him a Frontline Plus application but am worried I might get a tick now. We've never had a tick problem before!What can I spray in yard that is safe to pets and animals but keeps ticks at bay? And where do I spray it? Every inch of…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks?...

• Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks?

Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks? Other Pet Discussions
      I have since given him a Frontline Plus application but am worried I might get a tick now. We've never had a tick problem before!What can I spray in yard that is safe to pets and animals but keeps ticks at bay? And where do I spray it? Every inch of grass? The bushes? Get a ladder and spray up the trees???Would a can of spray work? Do I need a gallon? Or a propane fogger?

Dog had 2 ticks in 2 days from the backyard -- what I can safely spray in the backyard to get rid of ticks? Other Pet Discussions