What is some good dog flea and tick shampoo brands?

I have a yellow labrador and two red minpins, So I would like to know FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE What is the best "Flea and tick shampoo" that you use?

I have a yellow labrador and two red minpins, So I would like to know FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE What is the best "Flea and tick shampoo" that you use?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is some good dog flea and tick shampoo brands?...

• What is some good dog flea and tick shampoo brands?

What is some good dog flea and tick shampoo brands? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a yellow labrador and two red minpins, So I would like to know FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE What is the best "Flea and tick shampoo" that you use?

What is some good dog flea and tick shampoo brands? Other Pet Discussions
    • There is NO good flea/tick shampoo. Most are harmful or even toxic. If you have a flea/tick problem use an oral or topical product sold through your veterinarian. Shampoo (use an oatmeal base shampoo, leave on for 10 minutes, use a flea comb, comb fleas out, rinse )

• I don't use flea and tick shampoo. I buy Petmor from Walmart. it's the most reasonably priced, works just as good as advantage and other treatments. I run my dogs in areas where there's lots of fleas and tons of ticks. Best of all you only have to apply once a month! Good Luck! No fleas or ticks at my house.

• I'm not sure if you'll get it where you are, but we use Bayopet (from Bayer). It's safe to use for dogs and puppies, cats and kittens. Kills ticks and fleas. We're fortunate that we haven't had problems with either, but we also use Frontline on them. Don't know if you're familiar with it.