What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon?

I wanna be closer to my baby bearded dragon and I don't know what I. Can do tht they have fun with. Can anyone give me ideas of what I can do to be closer to my baby bearded dragon. His name is Bohsio and I'm pretty sure its a male, not sure yet though.

What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon?

I wanna be closer to my baby bearded dragon and I don't know what I. Can do tht they have fun with. Can anyone give me ideas of what I can do to be closer to my baby bearded dragon. His name is Bohsio and I'm pretty sure its a male, not sure yet though....
    Dogs Training Discussions : What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon?

What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon? Dogs Training Discussions
      I wanna be closer to my baby bearded dragon and I don't know what I. Can do tht they have fun with. Can anyone give me ideas of what I can do to be closer to my baby bearded dragon. His name is Bohsio and I'm pretty sure its a male, not sure yet though.

What things can i do that is fun that is considered playing with a baby bearded dragon? Dogs Training Discussions
    • They aren't really creatures you can 'play' with as such. Especially being a young dragon you need to be very gentle with it.Even though you can hold and tame bearded dragons, doesn't mean you can have physical games with them. All you need to do is let him grow a bit (handle it still) so then it's not so fragile.Let it roam around (make sure where you let it have a 'run' is secure).Reptiles are more for viewing. They aren't a domesticated animals like a cat or dog.

• Bearded dragons don't play. In fact, I'm unaware of any reptile that has been observed "playing". Sure, they enjoy certain activities. Some like to ride in cars, some want to be held, some like to watch other animals or TV. They certainly enjoy their favorite food, basking area, etc...

• Reptiles aren't social animals and really don't bond like a cat or dog. However, there are things you can do with Bohsio, primarily-- handling. Gentle frequent handling while Bohsio is young will make him very comfortable with you, and very tame. Be sure not to handle him to the point of stressing him out though! Beardies can be a lot like a lap dog and many will lay in your lap while you watch tv, or surf the internet. Some thing you may enjoy doing with Bohsio is hand feeding; cutting up some of his favorite foods & giving them to him while he's hanging out with you may be fun-- personally I love watching my reptiles eat, I think it's so cute! Another thing you could do is make Bohsio a small obstacle course on the floor or in his terrarium, cut up empty cereal boxes, lay a couple on their sides- let your critter roam through and explore! Some herps aren't as curious as others. Maybe take him out for a small amount of time each day and "take him on a walk", most likely just around the house- with how young he is this may be a bit riskay for the time being- most are pretty fast when they're young, once he tames down a bit though he'll probably enjoy a bit of exercise & mental stimulation. Keep in mind that beardies are lazy reptiles, so just enjoy being lazy together!