How long do i give baby pedialyte to dogs?

I have dog she 1 year old she was sick for a week doesnt eat or drink anything she almost didnt make it so i got suggest from people say baby pedialyte will help so it did works! But i wanted to know how long do i keep giving her baby pedialyte i been…

I have dog she 1 year old she was sick for a week doesnt eat or drink anything she almost didnt make it so i got suggest from people say baby pedialyte will help so it did works! But i wanted to know how long do i keep giving her baby pedialyte i been…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long do i give baby pedialyte to dogs?...

• How long do i give baby pedialyte to dogs?

How long do i give baby pedialyte to dogs? General Dog Discussions
      I have dog she 1 year old she was sick for a week doesnt eat or drink anything she almost didnt make it so i got suggest from people say baby pedialyte will help so it did works! But i wanted to know how long do i keep giving her baby pedialyte i been giving her for almost 5 days.

How long do i give baby pedialyte to dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Well if you have noticed she is getting better gradually stop giving it to her. Until you see she if fine without it, If you see she goes back to what was going on prior, then you should speak to a vet something more serious can be going on. The pedialyte could have just postponed