What are some fun games to play with my rabbit?

I feel that me and my rabbit are not close, so I want to bond with him by playing some fun little rabbit games with him. I tried teaching tricks to him, but apparently he has a very short attention span. I heard of a game called sniff 'n' dig, where you…

I feel that me and my rabbit are not close, so I want to bond with him by playing some fun little rabbit games with him. I tried teaching tricks to him, but apparently he has a very short attention span. I heard of a game called sniff 'n' dig, where you…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun games to play with my rabbit?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun games to play with my rabbit?

What are some fun games to play with my rabbit? Dogs Training Discussions
      I feel that me and my rabbit are not close, so I want to bond with him by playing some fun little rabbit games with him. I tried teaching tricks to him, but apparently he has a very short attention span. I heard of a game called sniff 'n' dig, where you bury treats for your pet rabbit to dig, but my rabbit isnt sure how to play. Maybe an easier and simpler game?

What are some fun games to play with my rabbit? Dogs Training Discussions
    • I have the same question! for now, the only games my bunnies seem to play are chasing each other doing binkies and sometimes I "chase" them very slowly lightly nudging their bums so they run from me. Sometimes they chase me when I jog around the backyard. You can also lay down and fake dead. The rabbit will be curious and come up to lick you and sometimes hop onto your belly.

• My rabbit likes chasing my feet. I walk kind of fast and he chases my feet all over the place. I tied tube socks to the top of his cage and let them dangle inside of his cage and he likes to fight with them LOL! I put an empty toilet paper roll in his cage and he loves to toss it around his cage.