What are some fun ways to play with a cat?

I am working on my website what are some fun ways to play with a cat? Hurry I need this information now! Please and thank you!

I am working on my website what are some fun ways to play with a cat? Hurry I need this information now! Please and thank you!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun ways to play with a cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun ways to play with a cat?

What are some fun ways to play with a cat? Dogs Training Discussions
      I am working on my website what are some fun ways to play with a cat? Hurry I need this information now! Please and thank you!

What are some fun ways to play with a cat? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Here are some ways that I play with my cat.1. I'll chase him around and catch him and roll him on his back and tickle him to where he'll try to scratch my hand and stuff, its hilarious!!!!2. I'll get a scarf and drag it around the floor and let him case it!! He'll get into his stalking position and WAMMMM be sure to be quick so you can get the scarf away so he can chase it more, its hilarious as well!3. I'll just pick him up and put him in my lap and do the same thing that I do in #1!! Fun stuff4. I'll play catch, I have not yet to teach him to bring the toy back to me but he's getting better at it lol.

• Well, my kitty has claws so there are some playing ideas that dont work so well. But, here you go-1. Take a piece of yarn or string, catch your cats attention then slowly frag it across the floor in front of your cat. Then, watch them pounce!2. We do this with my cat all the time - take a long feather duster and gently nudge the cat, then watch them play!3. Take a hair tie or rubber band and fling it right next to your cat, most likely they will play with it!4. If you don't want to play with your cat, but still want them to play, say you have to do something else for example. Tie a string, shoe lace, or piece of yarn onto the top of something such as a dining room chair, about 3 inches off the ground. Once it catches your cats attention, they will play with it!Remember, sometimes your cat may not want to play. If so, wait until another time. Cats get into certain moods, just as humans do. One thing I have noticed in my cat is when she wants to play, her pupils get really big, and when shes tired or wants petted, they get smaller.Also, don't play with your cat too long! If they start tp stop playing, most likely they are tired, so give 'em a break and play a little later!

• They enjoy string, anything with feathers on it, anything that is on a stick that we can use to play with the cat, putting catnip on various things, spools of thread, hang something on a doorknob, hang something from the top of the doorway, furry mice, I know it's going to sound weird but one I have discovered that my cats and cats at work freakin FLIP over are the bracelets that are kind of like the "Live Strong" bracelets (don't know how else to describe them besides the fact that they are made of rubber and are about a1 cm wide). Laser pointers are a popular one as well..that's alls i got XD.