What would be an absolutely fun life for a honey bear hamster?

I have a honey bear hamster named honey and she seems very bored. my best friend was just babysitting her for about 5 days and i wanna make her feel welcome and happy! so HOW CAN I MAKE HER LIFE MORE FUN?!?!

I have a honey bear hamster named honey and she seems very bored. my best friend was just babysitting her for about 5 days and i wanna make her feel welcome and happy! so HOW CAN I MAKE HER LIFE MORE FUN?!?!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What would be an absolutely fun life for a honey bear hamster?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What would be an absolutely fun life for a honey bear hamster?

What would be an absolutely fun life for a honey bear hamster? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a honey bear hamster named honey and she seems very bored. my best friend was just babysitting her for about 5 days and i wanna make her feel welcome and happy! so HOW CAN I MAKE HER LIFE MORE FUN?!?!

What would be an absolutely fun life for a honey bear hamster? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Well it all depends, first off, what kind of cage do you have? If you have an aquarium maybe draw a back round and tape it to the back of the aquarium. If you have metal wired cage (Which I do not recommend) then try maybe putting alot of toys in his/hers cage. Like maybe a wheel. Occasionally try giving her fruits and veggies. Like apples.If you really want her to have the best life get her a friend and give her lots of love!!!

• Make sure your furry friend is handled everyday and gets lots of attention and love! Look below at toys and games you can play with with your hamster!Here are some games that you can easily play with your rodent:A game I loved to play was what I called Grab and Gather. I would take about ten tissues and lay them all over the couch, then put my pet on the couch and watch her go and get each piece and bring it to the corner of the couch. I would spread them out again and she would gather them all up again. Build a maze and let him try to find a special treat.Bob for Peas- This game is not just fun, but refreshing. Take a bag of frozen peas, and put a small handful (maybe 20 or so peas) in a small container of warm water. The water will thaw out the peas. Give the container to your hamster(s), and they'll go bobbing for peas. It's not only refreshing but they get a fresh treat. And, it's entertaining.Hide and Seek- If you're not a big fan of letting your hammie run around on your bed, then you can alter it a little. What I like to do is put all three of my hamsters on my bed and just let them run in and out of hte sheets and pillows. They LOVE it. If you would prefer to leave your hamster off the bed, you can set up a pinned in area, like a bath tub, and fill it with pillow cases and towels.Here is a great list of toys for your hamsters:-Cardboard boxes and tubes. -Be cheap, they don't care. Instead of throwing away the toilet paper rolls, give it to the hamsters.-Ropes and ladders.-Tubes and tunnels.-Hammocks.-Branches (bird perches work well. Never get branches from outside)From,Dr.Lucy