ways to make out of cage time more fun for my parrots?

I have two parakeets and they recently switched from a small tabletop cage to an aviary size cage. The problem is, now the cage is a lot more fun than the play area and they would probably prefer to stay in the large cage. What are some things I can do…

I have two parakeets and they recently switched from a small tabletop cage to an aviary size cage. The problem is, now the cage is a lot more fun than the play area and they would probably prefer to stay in the large cage. What are some things I can do…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : ways to make out of cage time more fun for my parrots?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ways to make out of cage time more fun for my parrots?

ways to make out of cage time more fun for my parrots? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have two parakeets and they recently switched from a small tabletop cage to an aviary size cage. The problem is, now the cage is a lot more fun than the play area and they would probably prefer to stay in the large cage. What are some things I can do to make both areas entertaining so they get a change of pace?Their cage is in another room where they cannot go out because of the dog, windows etc, and the play area is in a seperate safe room.

ways to make out of cage time more fun for my parrots? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Leave their cage door open when you want them to be able to come out and play. Have toys and perches available outside of their cage that they will enjoy. Give them time. And eventually they will come out when they are ready.