What are some fun activities for baby Guinea Pigs?

I need some fun and inexpensive activities for my baby Guinea pig. I don't know anyone else in my area that has Guinea Pigs, so thats out of the question. Thank you very much!

I need some fun and inexpensive activities for my baby Guinea pig. I don't know anyone else in my area that has Guinea Pigs, so thats out of the question. Thank you very much!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun activities for baby Guinea Pigs?...

• What are some fun activities for baby Guinea Pigs?

What are some fun activities for baby Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
      I need some fun and inexpensive activities for my baby Guinea pig. I don't know anyone else in my area that has Guinea Pigs, so thats out of the question. Thank you very much!

What are some fun activities for baby Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • From my personal experience, guinea pigs don't like the balls. But your guinea pig is probably different so it might. When my guinea pig was a baby all it wanted to do was run around the room and be played with. it was never really interested in toys.

• I have 4 guinea pigs. We have gone threw about 20 in the past 19 years. The best thing to do for a guinea pig is let the run in the grass. They absolutely love it!!! You can set them in the back yard and let them run. They get to eat all the grass they want (wich is verry good for them. They need it to clean there bodies), run and strech there legs,they get fresh air, and it's clean.If you can't let them free you can take the top of there cage and set it in the grass and put them in there. Just make sure they have shade, they can die of heat stroke if you leave them in the dead sun.Pet balls arn't so grate for a piggy, the arnt as active as a hamster and is gross when they pee and poop in it and it's all over the house and they don't get to eat grass so theres no special treat involved. There just trapped in plastic.Hope I could help you out ^__^

• hi and whatever you do DO NOT GET AN EXERSICE WHEEL OR BALL there backs cannot curve like hamsters,rats or c=mice. getting a ball or whell can peralize your guinea pig. i just bought a baby guineas pig yesterday after my previous piggies died at age 5. :( anyways here are two great sites that have fun ideas,crafts,recipies for your pg, and more!http://guineapigfun.comhttp://guineapigcafe.comthose are great sited so its worth taking a look at them :)hope that helped!

• I have a guinea pig and when it was little I used to let it run around, without a ball lol. It works fine if you close doors of rooms that have beds.. When I first brought mine home I didn't know LOL so it went under the bed ^^"Or if you have an empty toilet paper roll you can put it in their cage and let him/her play with it. :) They don't really play with actual toys, though.. O.oI agree with the person above me, too :PHope I helped!