Careers with dogs that require a 4 year degree?

I'm very interested in a future career with dogs, and was wondering if there are jobs out there that work directly with dogs (and their humans) that require a 4 year college degree? I also have a special interest involving shelters and rescued dogs.…

I'm very interested in a future career with dogs, and was wondering if there are jobs out there that work directly with dogs (and their humans) that require a 4 year college degree? I also have a special interest involving shelters and rescued dogs.…...
    General Dog Discussions : Careers with dogs that require a 4 year degree?...

• Careers with dogs that require a 4 year degree?

Careers with dogs that require a 4 year degree? General Dog Discussions
      I'm very interested in a future career with dogs, and was wondering if there are jobs out there that work directly with dogs (and their humans) that require a 4 year college degree? I also have a special interest involving shelters and rescued dogs. Thanks!

Careers with dogs that require a 4 year degree? General Dog Discussions
    • Many administrative jobs working with rescue organizations will require a 4 year degree. Also, some animal control officers carry degrees in some sort of biological science.