How can I make Bathroom time more fun for my suggies?

My sugar gliders seem bored during bathroom time...what are some ways that I can make this time more fun so that they will want to spend more time playing?

My sugar gliders seem bored during bathroom time...what are some ways that I can make this time more fun so that they will want to spend more time playing?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How can I make Bathroom time more fun for my suggies?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I make Bathroom time more fun for my suggies?

How can I make Bathroom time more fun for my suggies? Dogs Training Discussions
      My sugar gliders seem bored during bathroom time...what are some ways that I can make this time more fun so that they will want to spend more time playing?

How can I make Bathroom time more fun for my suggies? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Make fleecy toys for them to play with and bring them in with you!Dangle some indestructible and safe little plastic toys (ie baby rings or barrel of monkeys) over them.Play hide and seek around a bath towel.Heck look it up on google, you'll find stuff :)

• My 3 glider used to be bored too, but now I give them lots of things to play with while we are in there. Mine love the feather teaser toys for cats. They also like fleece toys. Try going to a garage sale or something and pick up some baby toys they can try to figure out. They like toys with lots of places for them to explore! Try making a maze out of toilet paper tubes, mine like that. Put a treat at the end and when they go through they will find it! They may also like to play with the toilet paper. Mine love to play in fake plants, I bring a fake tree in with me and they love exploring that. For Easter I am going to fill plastic eggs with treats and they will have their own Easter egg hunt. There are so many things you can do with these little guys! I'm sure they will have fun :)