What fun things are you doing with your dogs?

So Spring is here. The weather is nice in most parts of the US. It's the weekend....What fun things are you doing with your dogs today? Anyone doing something interesting?My dad came over a little while ago and brought his 2 labs. It was like a dog…

What fun things are you doing with your dogs?

So Spring is here. The weather is nice in most parts of the US. It's the weekend....What fun things are you doing with your dogs today? Anyone doing something interesting?My dad came over a little while ago and brought his 2 labs. It was like a dog…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What fun things are you doing with your dogs?...

• We all just got back from a swim,well the dogs swam, even my pup at a pond here in town! They had a blast and now they have been all hosed off and almost dry! I got soaked and muddy but it was a wonerful time. Everyone will sleep very well tonight! :)Vet Tech get better! ok

• We went for a short walk. (still getting use to walking on the bad ankle) I also let them fetch in the yard. The kids came home and they ran with them and played soccer. Yep they kicked the ball and the dogs attacked it. It was fun to watch. The cockers chased the birds around they yard. I was laughing so hard. It was so funny.all the dogs running around the kids laughing and me well I was sitting in my chair. It was fun to watch.

• Well it is already Monday here, but I will talk about yesterday.Went out early and got my open bike licence YAY, so came home in just a dandy mood.Changed a tyre on the truck so we had to play hide the soap from young Ray. Then we played keep the dogs still while applying advantix. Practised some sitting and staying with all three dogs. Then we had the outlaws (in laws)turn up (surprise!!!!). So then we went to visit my husbands brothers family and got doggy wee all over me from patting their over excited puppy. Worked on their dog with it's sitting for a pat instead of jumping all over me. Then I came home and sat down out the back throwing the ball for the dogs and really appreciating the dogs that we have.Come on now what could be more exciting with that.Next weekend we are taking the dogs out to the bush for a run. :) It is a promise.

• Amara and Mali get to go to the dog park. I take Diesel to a nature center near my house. I cheat, and let him offleash, but he's good and stays close by without tearing things up. He LOVES running around in woods it's sooo funny. I've always thought of dobermans as "city dogs" and housedogs. I can't believe my prissy little boy (he really is, I need a video of him walking) likes to run around and get dirty!Should have known. If there is a sand pile, he's in it getting as dirty as possible. He apparently doesn't like the color of his nose, he's always trying to change it to yellow or brown lol. He also likes his balls with a good coating of mud.ADD: We spent last night and this morning at the rescue. Soaking up the sun... that is now gone behind clouds. I do believe it's going to storm!