How can I stop my female dog from marking on people outside?

I got my dog about 1.5 years ago. She is about 20 lbs, spayed, part schnauzer part chihuahua and approximately 7 years old. Over the last 5 months she has begun to pee on people whenever she is at the dog beach and has never done this before. She…

I got my dog about 1.5 years ago. She is about 20 lbs, spayed, part schnauzer part chihuahua and approximately 7 years old. Over the last 5 months she has begun to pee on people whenever she is at the dog beach and has never done this before. She…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I stop my female dog from marking on people outside?...

• How can I stop my female dog from marking on people outside?

How can I stop my female dog from marking on people outside? General Dog Discussions
      I got my dog about 1.5 years ago. She is about 20 lbs, spayed, part schnauzer part chihuahua and approximately 7 years old. Over the last 5 months she has begun to pee on people whenever she is at the dog beach and has never done this before. She doesn't do this any other time. I don't know what more to do than chase her around the beach reprimanding her. Please help!I got my dog about 1.5 years ago. She is about 20 lbs, spayed, part schnauzer part chihuahua and approximately 7 years old. Over the last 5 months she has begun to pee on people whenever she is at the dog beach and has never done this before. She doesn't do this any other time. I don't know what more to do than chase her around the beach reprimanding her. Please help!I guess I didn't explain enough, but it's at a dog beach where the dogs can run free and she doesn't actually pee on anyone, she just acts like she is. Before responding please read my entire statement. Thanks.

How can I stop my female dog from marking on people outside? General Dog Discussions
    • Keep her on the lead at all times. If you have to keep on chasing her around just to reprimand her & it's not working, why still allow her to run around loose & let her repeat that sickening behaviour again & again & again? I don't get it. You as the owner, should keep your dog under control at all times. Do not allow her to be off the lead in a place where there are other people around. You & your dog CAN really get in trouble for this.