what is the most funnest and cuttest dog breed?

well i was wondering what kind of <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/?s=6e2e40b2e8124fd606e6071e5beda124431ea8e9">dog breed</a> is the cutest and like most fun loving dog that is easy to train??also i think yorkies and chocolate labs are cute which is better?i hav bad grammar if i want to!! if ur not gonna help dont answer!

well i was wondering what kind of <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/?s=6e2e40b2e8124fd606e6071e5beda124431ea8e9">dog breed</a> is the cutest and like most fun loving dog that is easy to train??also i think yorkies and chocolate labs are cute which is better?i hav bad grammar if i want to!! if ur not gonna help dont answer!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : what is the most funnest and cuttest dog breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the most funnest and cuttest dog breed?

what is the most funnest and cuttest dog breed? Dogs Training Discussions
      well i was wondering what kind of dog breed is the cutest and like most fun loving dog that is easy to train??also i think yorkies and chocolate labs are cute which is better?i hav bad grammar if i want to!! if ur not gonna help dont answer!

what is the most funnest and cuttest dog breed? Dogs Training Discussions
    • funnest isn't a word, and most funnest, is very bad grammar.I'm not into cute and easily trained dogs, so I'm not of much help in this case. I only answered because I hate people with bad grammar and spelling.

• My friend has a border terrier which is amazingly cute and smart, but it really smells..I have a border collie, who i obviously think is the most amazing dog in the world, but they are very energetic, which is fun at first, but you have to be prepared to play with them all the time!

• If you don't mind the shedding, get a boxer! I had one for almost 10 years. They're great dogs. My dog HAd the best personality . He never ever bit anyone and was the sweetest dog ever, he thought he was a little puppy but he was 75 pounds and couldn't cuddle on my lap like he wanted to. Anyways, they're great watchdogs because they have a scary bark. They don't bark for no reason though like a lot of dogs do, only if he sees something suspicious, he saved my sister from grtting kidnapped when she was younger- he scared the man away, and impretty sure they are the cutest puppies ever made.