What are some fun games to play with Guinea Pigs?

Hi, I have three Guinea Pigs, and I don't know any fun games for them. Two of them are a year old, and the other is 3 months old. They're all girls. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to entertain them?Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have three Guinea Pigs, and I don't know any fun games for them. Two of them are a year old, and the other is 3 months old. They're all girls. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to entertain them?Thanks in advance!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun games to play with Guinea Pigs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun games to play with Guinea Pigs?

What are some fun games to play with Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
      Hi, I have three Guinea Pigs, and I don't know any fun games for them. Two of them are a year old, and the other is 3 months old. They're all girls. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to entertain them?Thanks in advance!

What are some fun games to play with Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • guinea pigs like playing with othersgoing through holes and mazesa lot of room to roambig cagestoys-towel tent-paperbag-cardboard box-tunnels-crumbled paper-old sock-thing that make bell noises1] Statue. Get a stool, and set the guinea pig on top. The guinea pig will not jump off but will stay as still as a statue. Name your statue.[2] Breathe Ocean Waves. Lie on your back. Put the guinea pig on your tummy. Make your tummy go up and down with big breaths, and your guinea pig will look like she's sailing on ocean waves.[3] Hold Coronations. Make a little paper crown. Place it on the guinea pig's head. Have a coronation.[4] Opera. Teach her to "sing" opera when it's on the radio. Squeeze slightly at the sides of her mouth, and she will lift her head and look as if she is singing opera.[5] Compass. She can be a compass if you point her nose to the north. Then you can practice finding your other compass points on her.[6] Lion Ruff. Fluff up the fur around the guinea pig's neck so she will look more like a lion. Sing fierce music.[7] Hide and Seek. Set the guinea pig on the floor, away from her cage. Cover your eyes and count to ten. Then find her.[8] Elephant Seal. Gently press the guinea pig's nose, and she will look like an elephant seal. That will get you laughing a long time.[9] Teeth and Tongue. Set your guinea pig on a high chair so you are eyeball to eyeball. Look in her mouth. See her tongue and teeth. Compare her mouth to the giraffe's-the one you saw at the zoo.[10] Lettuce La Mania. Take the outer leaves of head lettuce that your mother throws away, give them to your guinea pig, watch all the excitement, and call it Lettuce La Mania!

• You can make fruit and vegetable kabobs.You can build obstacle courses and mazes. Teach it tricks with some treats!Hope u and your guinea pigs have fun playing these games! =]