How to train your Senior dog to pee inside?

So i have a dog that is now 9 years old this year and I am experiencing a problem where she would whine and wake me and my mum up since we sleep in the same room almost every night because she can't control her bladder sometimes it's 2 AM and sometimes…

So i have a dog that is now 9 years old this year and I am experiencing a problem where she would whine and wake me and my mum up since we sleep in the same room almost every night because she can't control her bladder sometimes it's 2 AM and sometimes…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to train your Senior dog to pee inside?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to train your Senior dog to pee inside?

How to train your Senior dog to pee inside? General Dog Discussions
      So i have a dog that is now 9 years old this year and I am experiencing a problem where she would whine and wake me and my mum up since we sleep in the same room almost every night because she can't control her bladder sometimes it's 2 AM and sometimes it's 4 AM I am getting very frustrated at having to wake up almost every night and bring her at these hours. It's tiring and stressful and I sometimes swear at her in anger I really don't mean it but that's how much frustrated I am she had cystitis in the past and so I realized that I need to train her NOW to pee inside. She is perfectly fine and would never pee in the house as she is trained to pee out door. Please please guide me to train her I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

How to train your Senior dog to pee inside? General Dog Discussions
    • Stop cursing at your dog. She's a DOG. You can't control yourself better than that? Because she wakes you up sometimes once a night? Seriously? She's a senior, with possibly incontinence, kidney or bladder infections or a UTI. Go to a vet.