How do I get my old dog and 2 new puppies to get along?

Yesterday my parents brought home 2 puppies that their friend was going to leave in the streets. I already have a older dog. How can I get him to interact with the 2 new puppies. The new puppies are 6 weeks old and my older dog is about 10 years old.…

Yesterday my parents brought home 2 puppies that their friend was going to leave in the streets. I already have a older dog. How can I get him to interact with the 2 new puppies. The new puppies are 6 weeks old and my older dog is about 10 years old.…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get my old dog and 2 new puppies to get along?...

• How do I get my old dog and 2 new puppies to get along?

How do I get my old dog and 2 new puppies to get along? General Dog Discussions
      Yesterday my parents brought home 2 puppies that their friend was going to leave in the streets. I already have a older dog. How can I get him to interact with the 2 new puppies. The new puppies are 6 weeks old and my older dog is about 10 years old. Thanks!

How do I get my old dog and 2 new puppies to get along? General Dog Discussions
    • I kind of have the same situation. My dog is about 5 years old and recently we got a 3 month old golden retriever puppy. Shes extremely active and has been fighting with our other, older dog. To get them to stop we would just separate them. I would recommend making them spend more time together as in taking the for walks together and such. Even if they do occasionally hassle each other thats really just their way of playing. Good Luck!