How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck?

My dog, Cheyenne, is 10 years old and she doesn't wear a collar and we don't take her on walks, because she bares her teeth when we try to put one of those items on her neck. What should I do?

How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck?

My dog, Cheyenne, is 10 years old and she doesn't wear a collar and we don't take her on walks, because she bares her teeth when we try to put one of those items on her neck. What should I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck?

How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck? General Dog Discussions
      My dog, Cheyenne, is 10 years old and she doesn't wear a collar and we don't take her on walks, because she bares her teeth when we try to put one of those items on her neck. What should I do?

How can i walk my red heeler, when she snaps at me when i put her leach on her neck? General Dog Discussions
    • wear thick garderning gloves, have a treat for her have someone hold her from behind (her body) and then move there hands quickly from the neck straight for the muzzle. use non sticky tape and tape her muzzle humanely enough for it not to be painful, then put on her muzzle.Train your dog not to bite? take her to a trainer or talk to your vet. jesus you could have solved this while she was still a puppy.she should be spayed or neutered,, if not, thats definitely a cause for aggression.