How do I get rid of my dogs worms?

My dog has had worms for a long time. Taken her to the vet. many times get expensive shots for them given her also med for people natural and medicine. But she still has them. Can I buy the shots and give them to her myself or another product that you…

My dog has had worms for a long time. Taken her to the vet. many times get expensive shots for them given her also med for people natural and medicine. But she still has them. Can I buy the shots and give them to her myself or another product that you…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get rid of my dogs worms?...

• How do I get rid of my dogs worms?

How do I get rid of my dogs worms? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has had worms for a long time. Taken her to the vet. many times get expensive shots for them given her also med for people natural and medicine. But she still has them. Can I buy the shots and give them to her myself or another product that you know is good.

How do I get rid of my dogs worms? General Dog Discussions
    • Most vets sell over the counter deworming products, there are also some products that rid the animals of worms, fleas, and other internal parasites (heartworm). It all depends on what parasites are endemic to your area and how often you need to use parasite control to stop the problem. Talk to your vet, they can advise you. PS. please refrain from using tobacco products, they may be toxic.