Where should I go if I want to be a dog trainer?

My girlfriend wants to become a dog trainer. She has a degree in Psychology. She loves animals and can not live one day without a dog. We would like to know what are some of the best ways to get your foot in the door in the dog training field.

My girlfriend wants to become a dog trainer. She has a degree in Psychology. She loves animals and can not live one day without a dog. We would like to know what are some of the best ways to get your foot in the door in the dog training field....
    Dogs Training Discussions : Where should I go if I want to be a dog trainer?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where should I go if I want to be a dog trainer?

Where should I go if I want to be a dog trainer? Dogs Training Discussions
      My girlfriend wants to become a dog trainer. She has a degree in Psychology. She loves animals and can not live one day without a dog. We would like to know what are some of the best ways to get your foot in the door in the dog training field.

Where should I go if I want to be a dog trainer? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Cesar Millan has a school in Los Angeles that is one of the best. He is the dog whisperer on National Geographic channel. You can check out his website cesarmillan.com or the national geographic website for further information. I think he is recruiting students currently.