How do I know if my kitten is having fun playing with my other cat?

Our older cat always seems to attack the kitten but the kitten doesn't like run and hide and he seems to instigate it sometimes. The thing is, he always screaches when the bigger cat has him and wags his tail once he gets away. Is this just fun or is the…

Our older cat always seems to attack the kitten but the kitten doesn't like run and hide and he seems to instigate it sometimes. The thing is, he always screaches when the bigger cat has him and wags his tail once he gets away. Is this just fun or is the…...
    Off Topic : How do I know if my kitten is having fun playing with my other cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I know if my kitten is having fun playing with my other cat?

How do I know if my kitten is having fun playing with my other cat? Off Topic
      Our older cat always seems to attack the kitten but the kitten doesn't like run and hide and he seems to instigate it sometimes. The thing is, he always screaches when the bigger cat has him and wags his tail once he gets away. Is this just fun or is the kitten afraid?

How do I know if my kitten is having fun playing with my other cat? Off Topic
    • It sounds like they probably are having fun. Keep checking up on the cats and make sure the kitten doesn't have any cuts or hair pulled out or limping or anything to indicate that he is getting hurt. My two cats play rough and make all kinds of horrible noise but they wouldn't really hurt each other. I can tell when one is annoyed because she will run away and hide.

• i had the same problem as we have two cats, one is much older and is the dominant male, all you need to do is check after one or two fights for scratches. if there are scratches then you know this is a violent fight and not playful.(it is most likely they are playing because if they really despise each other enough to fight then spinal fur would be raised and the dominant male would easily be able to seriously harm the other cat.