My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them?

I am not a harmful person so please dont dint say bash them n the head or any thing like that. I want to sell them! Any suggestions. Anybody want one? Let me know!

My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them?

I am not a harmful person so please dont dint say bash them n the head or any thing like that. I want to sell them! Any suggestions. Anybody want one? Let me know!...
    Other Pet Discussions : My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them?...

• My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them?

My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them? Other Pet Discussions
      I am not a harmful person so please dont dint say bash them n the head or any thing like that. I want to sell them! Any suggestions. Anybody want one? Let me know!

My husband ans I have a pitbull fixin to have puppies, What would be the best way to get rid of them? Other Pet Discussions
    • You will have a very hard time getting rid of pit bull puppies. GO to your local animal shelter and take a look at the dogs. At least half of them will be pits ot pit mix.You should spay your dog.Good luck

• Why would you allow a Pit Bull to become pregnant? They already have a bad rap.Good, bad, or indifferent, earned or not the stigma is there and it's not going to get any better any time soon.People will tell you they are adopting a Pit. Then they can train it for the fighting ring and when they are finished, they kill the dog and replace it with another. OR, people will take the pup and abuse it just because it is a Pit Bull.It is your responsibility to find and check out good homes for the pups. Then have the mother spayed as soon as possible after the pups are born.Please do not give them away without knowing where they are going. If one goes into a home where there is child and one day while they are playing and the pup nips at the child, what do you think will happen to that puppy? It won't be given a second chance and no one will say, "oh, it's just a pup, they were playing." NO! NO! NO! The people will go ballistic and that will be the end of the pup.

• Hi. I recently did the puppy selling thing. I may not like pit bulls but thats all on how they are raised. Your best bet is to put them in your local paper in the classifieds under pets wanted/for sale section. Thats how my husband and I sold 6 boxer pups for $400 a piece. Okay...the rest of this comment. Yes, pit bulls have a bad rap. But I know of some very wonderful pit bulls. I dont know of anyone who will kill or hurt a puppy just because it "nipped" at a child. Puppies of all breeds nip. They're puppies that need to be "TAUGHT" what is good and bad. From the comments this question already recceived it seems like these people would be happy to have a pit bulls wiped off of the earth. A Dog learns by nurture....not all instinct. Hope this helps with the sale of your puppies. Good luck with them. The next couple of weeks witll be very fun! :)

• Be very careful!! Do not put an ad in the paper if you don't have to. We've all heard the horror stories about pit bulls...and it comes from irresponsible owners. Be very careful who you sell them too. You have the right to turn a potential buyer down...if they seem like they may not be a good pet owner/have small children/may be buying a pit for the wrong reasons. Look for a pit bull rescue association in your area (shouldn't be hard to find). They may take in the puppies for you, if only to prevent them from getting into the wrong hands. Check up on it. Good luck!

• Hmmm....I dont really know. I don't think I'd ever want one, they are vicious animals (it's naturally in their blood) I bet trying to get rid of all of them will be difficult. Many of the people that would want one are going to fight it or train it to be mean anyway!!

• why didnt you spay her to begin with??!! pitbulls are actually very sweet dogs,as long as they are trained right and treated like a normal dog. but out of all dogs to have puppies thats bad because so many people hate them,or their illegal in some states which minimizes the owners,or some people want them for the wrong reasons. whatever you do, make sure the people you sell them to get them for the right reasons. ask them questions and stuff. dont just sell them to anyone.then get her spayed!!! i hope everything turns out good for you. you have to remember not everyone feels the way you and i do about pitbulls.i would want one but my boyfriend and i already have two. :)

• You should have had your dog spayed. You have no business doing this- pray your dog doesnt need a C-section- I hope you are not one of those people that never have any money to take care of their dog......