How do I get my guinea pigs to exercise a lot, while having fun?

I have been noticing that my guinea pigs were getting pretty fat, and I can't really find them an exercise to do while having fun. How do I get them to exercise A LOT while ACTUALLY having fun?

I have been noticing that my guinea pigs were getting pretty fat, and I can't really find them an exercise to do while having fun. How do I get them to exercise A LOT while ACTUALLY having fun?...
    Off Topic : How do I get my guinea pigs to exercise a lot, while having fun?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get my guinea pigs to exercise a lot, while having fun?

How do I get my guinea pigs to exercise a lot, while having fun? Off Topic
      I have been noticing that my guinea pigs were getting pretty fat, and I can't really find them an exercise to do while having fun. How do I get them to exercise A LOT while ACTUALLY having fun?

How do I get my guinea pigs to exercise a lot, while having fun? Off Topic
    • Im not really sure , if its getting fat then make sure its got a big enough cage and cut down the food.Buy a rabbit run and they will be able to run around to there hearts content. Be careful of cats and foxes tough so put something on top and ALWAYS watch them.My rabbts and guine pigs adore this good luck

• I have three guinea pig myself, I let my guinea pigs rome the yard and eat the grass, And then collect them at night and put the back in their hutch. As long as you have a closed in yard and don't have cats roaming around the neighborhood (or you have a snake problem) you can practically have free range piggies!

• let them out in a piggy proofed room (no wires etc) or a run in the garden if you have one. with hideys or tunnels. it may take a few trys before they start to explore, but they should get more confident with time and astart exploring.if they are really getting fat (over 1800g) then cut down on the nuggets they get. unlimited hay and veggies with a handful of nuggets

• Give them a large cage. The absolute minimum cage size is 7.5 square feet for 2 females or 10.5 for 2 males. Bigger is better and recommended. C&C cages are great cageshttp://www.guineapigcages.com/Give them floor time with lots of tunnels. When I put my pigs in floor time they just sit there but when I add tunnels they start running. I think they like to run but still be hiding. Diet is just as important. Guinea pigs need unlimited hay, 1 cup of vegies and 1/8 cup of peletshttp://www.guinealynx.info/diet.html

• By giving them daily one hour floor time, you can have a lot of fun by playing with them, you can play hide and seek, and you can chase them with your two finger, this is the best thing,hope my answer helps