How do I get my 2 new adopted adult cats to get along with my 2 adult dogs?

I adopted 2 cats from a shelter and want my dogs to quit chasing them! They have no nails so they cannot defend themselves. I had a cat before so the dogs are used to cats.

I adopted 2 cats from a shelter and want my dogs to quit chasing them! They have no nails so they cannot defend themselves. I had a cat before so the dogs are used to cats....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get my 2 new adopted adult cats to get along with my 2 adult dogs?...

• How do I get my 2 new adopted adult cats to get along with my 2 adult dogs?

How do I get my 2 new adopted adult cats to get along with my 2 adult dogs? Other Pet Discussions
      I adopted 2 cats from a shelter and want my dogs to quit chasing them! They have no nails so they cannot defend themselves. I had a cat before so the dogs are used to cats.

How do I get my 2 new adopted adult cats to get along with my 2 adult dogs? Other Pet Discussions
    • good luck .let your dogs kill the cats and put them in a hole with a tree on top,God created cats to reforest the Earth ,you cannot go against God.and if your dogs do not grow up with the cat ,or if the cat is not born and grows up along side the dogs ,the dogs will eventually catch them and kill them ,and it will be your fault completely ,you will be the murderer ,because every kid knows that this will happen.i am glad i am not in your shoes and have to live for the rest of my life knowing that i was responsible for murdering two inocent cats.

• Just get rid of the dogs. No, maybe put your two cats in a carrier (where they are safe from the dogs) and put the carrier where the dogs can smell them and get used to them (and the cats can get used to the dogs in a non threatening way). Hope this helped.