How long should you wait for a clutch to hatch before considering it a dud?

Starlings laid a nest in my grill. The first egg was laid on May 11th, the last (4 total) on May 14th. I read somewhere that the eggs do not begin gestating until the clutch is complete and starling eggs take about 10 days, which would have been…

Starlings laid a nest in my grill. The first egg was laid on May 11th, the last (4 total) on May 14th. I read somewhere that the eggs do not begin gestating until the clutch is complete and starling eggs take about 10 days, which would have been…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long should you wait for a clutch to hatch before considering it a dud?...

• How long should you wait for a clutch to hatch before considering it a dud?

How long should you wait for a clutch to hatch before considering it a dud? Other Pet Discussions
      Starlings laid a nest in my grill. The first egg was laid on May 11th, the last (4 total) on May 14th. I read somewhere that the eggs do not begin gestating until the clutch is complete and starling eggs take about 10 days, which would have been Wednesday, the 24th. The parents still come even though they are still unhatched.It is in my barbeque grill.

How long should you wait for a clutch to hatch before considering it a dud? Other Pet Discussions