How can you tell if a glow light tetra is male or female?

I just got 4 glow light tetra. 2 of them seem to be plumper but I am not sure if they are female or if they are just older, so they are bigger. Can someone tell me they way to identify their gender?I forgot to ask.Do you know how long it will take for…

I just got 4 glow light tetra. 2 of them seem to be plumper but I am not sure if they are female or if they are just older, so they are bigger. Can someone tell me they way to identify their gender?I forgot to ask.Do you know how long it will take for…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can you tell if a glow light tetra is male or female?...

• How can you tell if a glow light tetra is male or female?

How can you tell if a glow light tetra is male or female? Other Pet Discussions
      I just got 4 glow light tetra. 2 of them seem to be plumper but I am not sure if they are female or if they are just older, so they are bigger. Can someone tell me they way to identify their gender?I forgot to ask.Do you know how long it will take for them to spawn if it is male and female?I got them yesterday.

How can you tell if a glow light tetra is male or female? Other Pet Discussions