What Fun Activities Can I Do With My Dog?

I want to make my dogs day tommorow. Grooming, playing, activities ETC. He is a german shepherd. What fun stuff can i do with him. I will be keeping him company all day tommorow in the backyard... Oh and im on low budget, so limit the amount i spend…

I want to make my dogs day tommorow. Grooming, playing, activities ETC. He is a german shepherd. What fun stuff can i do with him. I will be keeping him company all day tommorow in the backyard... Oh and im on low budget, so limit the amount i spend…...
    Off Topic : What Fun Activities Can I Do With My Dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What Fun Activities Can I Do With My Dog?

What Fun Activities Can I Do With My Dog? Off Topic
      I want to make my dogs day tommorow. Grooming, playing, activities ETC. He is a german shepherd. What fun stuff can i do with him. I will be keeping him company all day tommorow in the backyard... Oh and im on low budget, so limit the amount i spend from little to no money. I probably have all the supplies. Make a list of what i can do with him and explain. Thanks And 10 PTZ for best answer...

What Fun Activities Can I Do With My Dog? Off Topic
    • Play in the yard with your dog, with maybe a special new toy, time with you or another dog will mean the world to him!!!! Maybe you can go to like petsmart and get him something really spectacular!! Good Luck!

• play fetch.wrestle (provided there is no poop on ground)brush himtug of war (old dish towel if you don't have that kind of toy)frisbeechase squirrels (don't let him eat them)play peek-a-boo (not kidding, my dog loves it)let him chase you (just start running, he'll chase you)have fun, then take naps on the couch. he'll be worn out.

• what fun my dog has when i take her to the leash free park. there are other dogs to play with and Lots of room for running and barking their fool heads off is okay too. bring cookies, frisbee, ball, tug of war toys, and plenty of water. have a great time

• Just have fun with him,Play fetch,Treat him like he's a puppy again,Give him treats,Praise him a lot,Tell him you love him,Take him for a walk.....maybe to a park or places he hasnt been,You brush him dont take him anywhere to be groomed cause he will probably like it if you do it plus you'll be able to spend more time with him,Maybe get him a new collar or something to make him feel special,thats about all i can think of right now