How do I know if my hamster is having fun?

How do I know if my hamster is having fun when I take her out to play. I made a little maze out of blocks and hid carrots in it. Sometimes she jumps over the wall of the maze and I let her run around freely a little bit (everything that's dangerous is…

How do I know if my hamster is having fun when I take her out to play. I made a little maze out of blocks and hid carrots in it. Sometimes she jumps over the wall of the maze and I let her run around freely a little bit (everything that's dangerous is…...
    Off Topic : How do I know if my hamster is having fun?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I know if my hamster is having fun?

How do I know if my hamster is having fun? Off Topic
      How do I know if my hamster is having fun when I take her out to play. I made a little maze out of blocks and hid carrots in it. Sometimes she jumps over the wall of the maze and I let her run around freely a little bit (everything that's dangerous is blocked off, don't worry).

How do I know if my hamster is having fun? Off Topic
    • She sounds like she is having loads of fun!!As long as you keep inventing new things everyday and she has plenty in her cage to play and chew on she will be a happy hamster!You sound like you love your hamster very much!!Good luck and I hope you have loads of fun with herLucyy

• aww sounds like your hamster is having fun!! When they run or roll and stuff then your hamster is happy. Thats an awesome idea to hid the carrots. Hamsters can smell and find what there smelling. I Miss mine!! =( But, don't worry, your hamsters like your idea and there having fun! =)

• When my dwarf hamster is having fun, his ears are straight up and his eyes are big and wide. If he's bored, his ears and down and his eyes aren't as wide open. Don't worry, your amster is having plenty of fun, they love challenges ...mine only likes them if I give give him a treat afterwards..lol.