Is the puppy bowl really all that fun to watch?

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the Puppy Bowl. I've never watched it before, so is it worth watching and is it even fun to watch?

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the Puppy Bowl. I've never watched it before, so is it worth watching and is it even fun to watch?...
    Off Topic : Is the puppy bowl really all that fun to watch?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is the puppy bowl really all that fun to watch?

Is the puppy bowl really all that fun to watch? Off Topic
      Tomorrow (Sunday) is the Puppy Bowl. I've never watched it before, so is it worth watching and is it even fun to watch?

Is the puppy bowl really all that fun to watch? Off Topic
    • I'm so glad you asked this question. I just don't "GET" the puppy bowl. You watch for like 30 seconds, nothing happens except maybe a puppy turns over a water dish, or two start growling over a toy. Yawn.Not fun to watch, and a waste of air time.

• I saw some of it last year. Its mostly just puppys running around. I don't think you can just sit and watch it like a movie, but its fun to have on and see see when your in the room, or sit and watch for a couple minutes at a time, but like I said thats what I did last year I didn't sit and watch it constantly.

• It's very cute, but adults can only watch little puppies roll around for so long (5 min.). Kids like it though. There's light background music, and a bunch of puppies playing with balls. One cute thing to watch for- a camera in the bottom of the water dish so you can see em drink:)

• For the person in NY - the puppy bowl is on animal planet.I like watching it for a couple minutes at a time, but it's mostly wallpaper while were doing other things.It's funny because it is so inexpensive for Animal Planet to run that show, and every year they get more people watching it! Intermittently of course.