What fun lizard you can play with are there that isn't bigger than 2 feet?

Hi,I was wondering if there is a fun lizard to play with that is 2 feet long or a little less. Got Any Ideas?

Hi,I was wondering if there is a fun lizard to play with that is 2 feet long or a little less. Got Any Ideas?...
    Off Topic : What fun lizard you can play with are there that isn't bigger than 2 feet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What fun lizard you can play with are there that isn't bigger than 2 feet?

What fun lizard you can play with are there that isn't bigger than 2 feet? Off Topic
      Hi,I was wondering if there is a fun lizard to play with that is 2 feet long or a little less. Got Any Ideas?

What fun lizard you can play with are there that isn't bigger than 2 feet? Off Topic
    • Bearded dragons, leopard geckos, crested geckos, blue-tongued skink, prehensile-tailed skink, fat-tailed gecko....All really good lizards to handle. Just make sure you do your research before obtaining a pet of any kind.

• I have a leopard gecko. They are really fun to play with the only thing is that some days that have an energy rush but others they just sit on your hand. Another great pet is a bearded dragon. they are about a foot long. They tend to jump i heard, so if you like animals like that then i would go for it!

• You guys are definitely going to give me "thumbs down", but I just have to be honest here.There is no lizard on this planet that is good to "play with". They are not toys and don't appreciate human interaction, rather they will tolerate it. The only lizards that I can think of that even remotely fit into the "fun" category are bearded dragons and green iguanas, although the latter is larger than 2 feet.