How does one become a veterinary assistant?

I'm not talking about a tech which requires schooling. I need so many hours of experience to get into a DVM program and I'd like to to be at a clinic/hospital. I considered the shelter but I don't think they allow assistants to participate at my local…

I'm not talking about a tech which requires schooling. I need so many hours of experience to get into a DVM program and I'd like to to be at a clinic/hospital. I considered the shelter but I don't think they allow assistants to participate at my local…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How does one become a veterinary assistant?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does one become a veterinary assistant?

How does one become a veterinary assistant? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm not talking about a tech which requires schooling. I need so many hours of experience to get into a DVM program and I'd like to to be at a clinic/hospital. I considered the shelter but I don't think they allow assistants to participate at my local ones. Any tips? Thanks.

How does one become a veterinary assistant? Other Pet Discussions
    • Leave your resume with different clinics in town. If they are hiring they will give you a call. Make sure you mention that you want to go to vet. Someone may be willing to mentor you.